The Mondo Boards
February 19, 2018, 05:50:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome, guests!  Feel free to browse the boards.  In order to post or respond, you will need to register.  It's easy, and it's free!
Be sure you check the Mondo Cult site regularly - we're always updating!  http://www.MondoCult.com

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Festive Holiday Fun, My Ass!  (Read 7118 times)
Jessie Lilley
Mad Woman of Santa Cruz
SuperHero Member

Jessie's Cat House

« on: December 23, 2010, 10:16:49 AM »

Go on over to Mondo Cult Online and get your Christmas present! An original essay on Christmas - Present.... by Richard J. Schellbach.

Jessie Lilley
Editor-in-chief
Mondo Cult
Cinemacabre
Rampant Member
Administrator
SuperHero Member

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 10:49:03 AM »

Gosh I wish I could stop and read my own work but I still have ten Rubbermaid totes to go through cuz we're running late with the decorations and my son's girlfriend's four year old is coming over in about 24 hours to have Christmas Eve dinner with us and Eileen wants to make sure the place is really loaded.

Loaded with what?

Read on.

-sigh-

D'Entre les Morts,

Cinemacabre
gcalan
Magnificent Member

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 10:56:38 AM »

Gosh I wish I could stop and read my own work but I still have ten Rubbermaid totes to go through cuz we're running late with the decorations and my son's girlfriend's four year old is coming over in about 24 hours to have Christmas Eve dinner with us and Eileen wants to make sure the place is really loaded.

Loaded with what?

Read on.

-sigh-

Get some of those evil snowmen to help you, Rich.

I enjoyed your essay. Happy holidays.
Jeff Martin
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 11:38:48 AM »

Whats the difference between snow-men and snow-women?

Sno-Balls!  Cheesy

Thanks Cine..
Cinemacabre
Rampant Member
Administrator
SuperHero Member

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 11:52:20 AM »

Jessie deserves the thanks. She commissioned the piece from me after we had a late night phone chat where my wife's "addiction/affliction" came up in conversation. Jessie started laughing and now I have Mondo Cult Online to add to my resume.  Cool

Eileen and I left our holiday Mondo message in The Pub. http://mondocult.com/forum/index.php?topic=790.msg17811#msg17811 (#313)

Happy Holidays.

D'Entre les Morts,

Cinemacabre
HammerFilmFan
SuperHero Member

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 03:00:38 PM »

Great essay, Rich!

Happy Holidays!

Ray Steele
ARGumshoe
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 04:31:37 PM »

CALVIN & HOBBES -  snowmen

http://www.angelfire.com/wa/zzaran/calvin.html
Chaturbate-crich
Chaturbate-sleepCE

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2018, 06:53:04 AM »

A custom video for a great friend!!!!!! In this video I roleplay as your friend's sexy little sister. I catch you peeking in my room while I'm getting dressed, but I'm not really upset. I've caught you peeking a few times, actually, and the thought of it kind of turns me on... I usher you inside quickly and tell you to close the door so my brother doesn't hear us before asking your opinion on the outfit I picked out. After showing off my cute outfit I admit that I have a confession to make--but it's easier just to show you. I strip out of my cute outfit and panties to reveal my jeweled butt plug. I tell you how my biggest fantasy is that you'll walk by as I'm changing and see my plug, and ask you to help me take it out and finger my tight little ass. After we finger my booty together, I'm so horny I'm practically begging for your cock. You fuck me in a couple of different POV styles before cumming all over my cute little pierced titties.
B-Tier We are working hard in the office together. Fuck, we have so much work to do. You notice I'm wearing tight sweater, tight blue jeans, flips flops, and a g-stings that you can barely see; your cock hardens. You gaze upon me as I yawn multiple times and do long stretches, during which my sweater continues to rise up higher and higher on my sexy flat stomach. Then I notice you staring. Tags: Femdom Findom Blonde Ass Worship Body Worship Financial Domination Mesmerize Jerk Off Instruction Goddess Worship Female Domination Female Supremacy Goddess Homewrecker Mind Fuck MyFreeCams Big Ass Small Titties Petite Curvy Orgasm Control Orgasm Denial Tease and Denial Femdom POV Edging Cum Control
Pool Side, hanging out in my public chat room Tongue Teasing, flashing & smoking! Always watching out for those peeping Toms Tongue
 fatmanlittlegirl chaturbate
Your girlfriend has invited you over, saying you guys need to talk. You're a bit confused... what does she want to chat about? You guys haven't even had sex, so she can't be pregnant... when you arrive she seems super nervous, and says she has a secret she needs to share with you. She makes you promise you're not going to run away, and assures you it's all going to be ok. She climbs onto the bed, and lifts up her skirt, revealing a cock in her pretty lacy panties! You're confused, but turned on at the same time. She suggests you start stroking together so you pull your cock out & follow her lead
long fun, sexy , hot relax video with sister!first gg topless video, brushing hair, touching, massage on head, shoulders, oil each other boobsi never before touched sister or any girl boobs)) or she mine
1080P video of me enjoying a nice hard cock without my husband knowing.Useless pathetic man cannot do it for me anymore and need more cock than he has my fun guy was able to fuck me for over 3 hours.
  This is an old video from when i first started camming i just got a new webcam and was testing and messing around with it and found this and like it... i thought it was really hot get spanks me and eats my ass and fingers it then i kiss his mouth and get shoves the finger that were in my ass down my throat heheheTAGS; bbw, spit, deepthroat, gagging, b/g, g/g, roleplay, taboo, ageplay, feedee, stuffing, ass, ass worship, whooty, pawg, twerking, ass shaking, abdl, anal, buttplug, bdsm, ballons, foot fetish, feet, smoking, smoke fetish, belly fetish, big ass, blowjob, creampie, daddys girl, dirty talking, face fucking, fat, femdom, domme, findom, pegging, gothic, gaining weight, JOI, CEI, human ashtray, fucking machines, pet play, pee, public, ruined orgasms, school girl, SPH, spit fetish, tease & denial
Sperm! I just can not get enough of it. Therefore, it was time again that i become 3 great cumshoots in myface.
Enjoy in the first sequel of Shaking My Phat Ass series xo
 sullysmally video
Pre-reception, post wedding fuck. First legally married sex
He loves to get my pussy so wet. Look at how creamy my pussy is
Wake up in a strange way,super naughty for getting a dick inside me,but without having a dick i took a dildo and use it very hard for my little pussy

WATCH AS I SUCK AND FUCK THE HELL OUT OF MY MONSTER COCK FUCK MANIKIN. HIS HUGE COCK STRETCHES MY TIGHT LITTLE CUNT AS I TAKE HIS BIG THICK DICK DEEP INSIDE ME AND HE MAKES ME CUM XXX
Testing out my brand new fucking machine, part 2 . Multiple squirting, dirty talk. BUY IT NOW!
I love to tease. One of my many admirers bought me the panties I'm going to model for you. I love packages at the front door. He bought he several pairs so I'm going to make 3 clips. Enjoy them one at a time or as a set. Contact me to find out how you can send a package and get a custom clip
 cutieandthebest_69 video
Ive been watching you. You turn me on so much, that there is something I need badly. Your cum. In my pussy! Deep in my pussy! Im not on birth control, I hope thats not a problem? Because I want you to breed me. I want your baby. I want you to breed my pussy with your hot load. Please give it to me! Please!
Sydney walks into the kitchen to discover her appetizers for a dinner party have tried to escape. There are tiny men all over the kitchen floor trying to run away! This just will not do. Sydney's amazon, pantyhose clad legs torment the tiny men, as her stiletto high heels threaten to stomp the tiny men. Who will survive?Giantess Sydney swoops down to grab the tiny men, choosing her meal carefully. As Sydney licks her next meal, the other tiny men are scared. Sydney crushes tiny men under Her giantess high heels while eating others. Nobody will survive!Includes: Giantess, vore, Amazon, high heels, pantyhose, upskirt
Dahlia and I record ourselves for my dads sexy friend that we both want to fuck. Since he's off limits we experiment with the hitachi and the doxy, both are very intense vibrators, while we think about doing dirty things to him. We do a lot of spanking, kissing, 69, ass licking, double blowjob, hitachi riding/grinding, dirty talking, ass shaking and Dahlia cums hard while I lick her ass! I hope Joe is as turned on by us as we are for him(Throughout this video you will hear us moaning the name Joe)

I talk to Daddy as I wear my onesie and play with my pigtails. There is lots of eye contact and dirty talk. Then the real fun begins as I suck on my dildo and then slowly strip out of my onesie. I play with myself for you using my fingers and a couple different toys. I moan for Daddy as I play. Then I ride my toy for you and fuck myself with it.
You start jerking off in front of me and I get a weird feeling in my chest. Its a little strange but I tell you to continue because I want to watch you cum. You keep stroking and all of a sudden my boobies start getting bigger. I'm so excited by my new big boobies! I tell you to keep going and make them bigger and bigger until they burst out of my button up shirt. Once they're out, I admire my huge boobies and tell you that I think your cum will make them grow even bigger! I tell you to jerk off faster and cover my huge nipples. You know you totally want to help them grow
Your little girl wants a new dress. she tries to convince you by masturbating for you and letting you put your hot load inside of her.
 kumivvx video
There is nothing you can do to escape your Giantess Goddess. I have you trapped forever, and you will never be anything more than My pathetic foot slave. You live to worship My feet and beg for that privilege. I will break you and stomp and stomp your face because you are worthless, pathetic trash
I performed a live webcam show with a 19 year old BBC for a massive online audience! I recorded the performance for those that missed the show on Chaturbate, so now even more of you horny pervs can watch this Big Black Cock fuck mommy senseless! The video is 33 mins and this is all fucking. No changing rooms, positions, or cam mutes to make you soft. I've edited all of that out and it's nothing but the best parts of the show.This BBC model also appears in my video Real Cheating Wife: Midnight With A BBC : https://www.manyvids.com/Video/325607/Real-Cheating-Wife-Midnight-With-A-BBC *** PLEASE rate and review my videos! It helps my rank and let's others know how you felt about spending your money on me
Being pregnant means you have to go pee a lot. It means when you have to go it's urgent. I mean urgent. When you have to go and someone is in the bathroom it is devastating. Which brings me to the pee pee dance, and finally relief.Category: PREGNANT

Chaturbate-crich
Chaturbate-sleepCE

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 06:54:33 AM »

Daddy... is June coming over today? Godddd, I hate her. I hate when she comes here.. you ALWAYS show her all the attention. I missed the days I used to be your only girl. She's soooo STUPID! Oh, and btw I heard you guys the other night. I learned this in health class and it's not funny I heard you! I could do that! Then you don't need June! Here... I'll show you! Look daddy I am so much better I can do this for you instead. You creamed in me? omg, I love you! hahah (grab my phone that's been recording) TAKE THAT JUNE! I am the ONE AND ONLY girl in Daddy's life
playing in the bathtub with my dildo, fingering my pussy and squirting trying to aim in my mouth! what a nice morning
Just a little afternoon ride! I love to ride my man's cock!
 tantricouple69
Your memories of fishing at your riverfront hideaway will never be the same. This time, Carla Cain arrives to interrupt your recreation with a simple outdoor cock sucking fantasy. You happily oblige. Your point-of-view makes it easy to enjoy Carla get down on her knees as you sit back and relax. Her afro-haired head bobs up and down savoring every inch of your dick against a backdrop of the aqua blue river and plantilfe
Bella cannot get enough of outdoor shows lately!! Her roomies are still gone so she decides to see if she can fuck her tight asshole with a vibrator. See everything up close and hear her moans as she cums from outdoor anal pleasure
Watch me suck and fuck Daddy while I talk about how horny I am Smiley
  Finally back from your first semester of college, you are back in your old house. Your stepmom has missed you and wants to catch up on old times even though your father is home. Can you keep you this taboo secret as your horny stepmom sneaks around trying to get you all alone for pure unadulterated fun??EPISODE 1: Stepmom's Bath Time-- Your stepmom planned for her bath to end just as you would be coming in for the day. She knew you had to pass that bathroom to get to your room so she left the door open to grab your attention, but that's not the only thing she ends up grabbing! Once she teases you a bit and tells you how much she missed you it reminds you of the good times the two of you previously shared and you immediately get rock hard. Your stepmom drops to her knees to makes sure you're taken care of, because she's missed you too! She wraps her beautiful tits around your cock and strokes it, but she knows your balls are full and will cum quick for her, so she starts to suck. With a few deep gulps of your entire shaft, you blow your load right into her mouth, but it's ok because mommy swallows! Now run along, there will be many more opportunities to play before the summer is over
This video is about tit playing in a forest. Here is no milk, but lots of shaking, squeezing and tit sucking
Gaming and Masturbation are my favorite hobbys. My very first Toy in my tight teeny Ass-Hole
 xxxcoriaxx
Having some fun and blowing BIG vapor clouds with my new drip vaporizer! And in a very revealing bikini top, no less
You've been a naughty little boy and ended up in the seedy depths of Hell, with the sexiest Devil you've ever seen! She has you tied to the bed and says the only way to release you is to drain you of all your semen! Oh how naughty this sexy Devil is as she slops up and sits on your cock teasing it like you've never been teased before! She sits atop and rides you; just the tip going inside her perfect awaiting pussy as you lie there helpless and begging! She edges your cock so bad making you yearn for that wet Goddess Devil pussy! Her long silky gloves caress your long hard cock so good you just want to explode! The Devil is quite schemey and knows what gets you most! Once she has you all worked up she slides her long gloves off and jerks it in her tiny hand until you explode all over her tits! Now she has the semen she wanted! Not quite! She leans up and makes you lick it up off her tits! Every last drop! As you suck up the last drip of cum from her perfect sweet tits she gets so turned on she can't help herself but cum too! She grabs her hitachi and orders you to lick and suck her nipples while she orgasms hard! Oh what a naughty Devil she is!
Here's to another month under my orgasm control..or should I say, chastity? Unfortunately for you, there is a strict cum tax that will be imposed if, and inevitably when, you break your chastity hold..since you're required to partake in all of my June clip exercises, rendering you guaranteed to fail. I love hearing you whimper in financial pain, and ultimate delight since you're serving your 1 and only Mistress. What purpose would your pathetic dick serve if it weren't bowing (or caged ) for me? I have a feeling you will see the light soon enough, especially in my sexy little sundress

The more, the merrier... Every day of my first AVN in Las Vegas was full of excitement and wonder - from the first moment of opening my eyes to the last of shutting them. Following one particularly fun afternoon of web-camming at the convention, I went to my friends' (Shane Hall and Johnny Bravo) hotel room for some late-night shenanigans. He was having a party and... I had never seen so many beautiful people in my life. The boys were flirting and teasing my girlfriend Jackie Jupiter and I so badly, we couldn't contain ourselves. We dropped to our knees at the first opportunity and enjoyed playing with their cocks: deep-throating and worshiping them each, one by one. After warming up and getting wet, we began making out with each other - ripping off our clothes and getting naked as quickly as possible... eventually moving the action to the bed, where we masturbated and came together, mouths stuffed full of carnal. Once the two of us had been satisfied, we milked the loads from all three gentlemen onto our faces. We were so overcome with pure lust and desire after feeling their cum across our cheeks that we began kissing each other, swapping and sharing the different tastes
Back from my first 2 weeks camming! Naked, chatting in the sunlight, vibrator play, bunny ears, collar&leashed, bath
Eva & I team up on your cock, but first on each other. We kiss & caress each other before turning to your cock & layering it with tentative kisses. We work ourselves up to taking turns sucking your cock, fondling each other excitedly, & gazing up at you - eager for your enjoyment & praise. You finish inside Eva's mouth, but I'm eager for a taste too, & she shares the warm load with me through a slobbery kiss.*( *We unfortunately did not have an ejaculating dildo! Play along with the fantasy anyways, it's the thought that counts, right
 melissajoy records
Come take some topless hits from the bong with me in my cam corner
Teasing, POV dildo blowjob, Collar/leash/Knee high socks, Spanking, Dildo fuck, Hitachi torture, cum.
I love nice tits and wet pussy, and I really love lounging around, smoking..and playing with nice tits and wet pussy!

****IS NOT INCLUDED IN FREE VIDEOS*** Boys are toys and I got a new one. A extra girthy 9 inch cock. I start off by teasing & sucking on it. It stretches my mouth.This thing is HUGE! I struggle to get it in at first. It takes a while. I can only fit the head, but I am determined! Once my pussy can take the whole thing I switch positions and start riding the huge cock. Oh, Did I mention that I am NAKED? .
All Oiled Up TeaseI slowly and sensually pour and rub oil over my entire body. I start with my tits working my way down to my ass and the rest of my body. The video ends as a begin to tease both you and I by slowly fingering myself
I'm going to dance and wiggle sexily to some music for you before taking off my panties and masturbating in nothing but my cute new socks. I edge for a while before finally having an explosive orgasm.
 adryangold video
Enjoy this FREE video Teaser Compilation and ENTER - MY - WORLDWANT MORE?Huh? -Check out my MASSIVE PMV CUMSHOT COMPILATION POV BLOWJOB VIDEO with 24 of my most loved videos with over 30 cumshots!!!! and WHEN YOU BUY you will receive a 50% OFF Promo-Code FOREVER!!!!!!! You can buy all my videos, past, present and future video which I release EVERY week at 50% OFFWANT A CUSTOM VIDEO?Huh?? -Shoot me a message and LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN
Kelly is being quite a brat in this video, and she knows punishment is going to happen if she doesn't start enjoying the dick in her mouth. Boy/Girl Video, lots of hair pulling, deep throating, ball sucking, messy, hard mouth fucking in this video, and of course some good bdsm playing. Which is Kelly's favorite.
Watch my man & I in HD quality for the first time on ManyVids! This video is completely natural, a little silly & surprising at the end, but also very, very sexy as I deepthroat his cock with lots of licking & spit & eye contact. Two different shots in three different positions with very up close POV at the end. You won't want to miss out on this Wink

BrianVulse
Posting Member

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2018, 08:07:55 PM »

hhvtquj

http://www.herbalsolutionsindia.com/images/book.php?jjk=130.html
http://www.scatolificioicmsrl.com/kontakt/cache.asp?h=19
http://www.embosur.cl/scripts/router.php?j=121
http://www.lonas.ru/images/config.php?num=65
http://www.tuttichef.it/assets/power.asp?w=29-jintropin-price-uk-igf-1-hormone-igtropin-injection/

ansomone hgh 100iu
Ansomone Buy
Igf-1 Lr3 Biverkningar
Hgh Frag 176-191 Инструкция
igf-1 lr3 dosage

Brandonomize
BrandonomizeGG
Posting Member

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2018, 06:36:53 AM »

Levitra 20 Mg Comprimé
 If you are unfamiliar with online video marketing, don't get worried too much in regards to the devices you are using. You do not want a professional television or video digital camera to accomplish video marketing. An easy video camera will work all right, as long as it could produce high-quality electronic digital videos. A web camera is rarely a good idea for video marketing.
  Cialis Vendita Online Italia
 When you are camping the very first time, make an effort to practice pitching a tent prior to your trip. This is a valuable outdoor camping expertise to possess, especially when it might be completed rapidly. You don't need to be out on your holiday rather than know how to put up a tent right away once the conditions takes an unexpected convert.
  Cialis Online Kaufen Erfahrungen
 Weddings are a time period of wonderful pleasure and a time of wonderful tension. Utilize this report to acquire some inside knowledge about your wedding day, and what can help you make it the great day time for you and your long term spouse. It will be an occasion you are going to always remember, so make it the pleasurable one particular!
  Acquisto Viagra Online

Brandonomize
BrandonomizeGG
Posting Member

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2018, 06:39:41 AM »

Cialis 20mg Wirkung
 Choose a date to give up and adhere to it. Come up with a big problem using this day. Record it on the work schedule, even consider getting some form of wedding service to label the date for yourself. You have to instill this date in your mind -- the significance of it -- so it can be used as a motorist to remain on job for the longer term.
  Kamagra Bestellen Auf Rechnung
 Although the price of taking out a payday advance is not low-cost, it only causes large issue when you do not pay the loan again on time. Despite atmosphere-high rates of interest, typical pay day loans are because of in one or two several weeks. This will not give enough time for big amounts of interest to accrue. If you cannot afford to pay for the personal loan in time, however, the curiosity is a huge, pricey issue.
  Cheap Levitra
 For those who have piles, try to avoid lifting hefty physical objects. Once you lift weighty objects, you might be getting stress on your system. This is basically the equivalent of stressing to have a intestinal motion. Weighty lifting needs to be eliminated no matter what once you have piles. Should you need weighty lifting accomplished, consider requesting a person for help.
  Viagra 50 Prezzo

Brandonomize
BrandonomizeGG
Posting Member

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2018, 06:40:17 AM »

Kamagra Online Pharmacy
 When you are expecting and experiencing lower back pain, consider a maternity belt to ease several of the soreness. The increasing belly really can make ranking directly tough, but a maternity belt can handle the belly, and thus minimizing force on the rear. Comfy, lower-heeled footwear is essential for good pose.
  Viagra 100 Mg Funziona
 Acquiring a piece of real estate will be one of the biggest and greatest investments of your life-time. Make sure before you take such a large jump that you know exactly what you're getting into and whatever you actually want. The information in this post exist to help you level you within the proper path to your real-estate acquire.
  Kamagra Online Bestellen Erfahrungen
 A great deal of wine beverages have international brands. It is advisable to familiarize yourself with the pronunciation of the labels before you talk to specialists about your vino sampling activities. A red wine expert will swiftly brand you as a newbie in case you are unfamiliar with the appropriate pronunciation of a number of brands.
  Levitra Original

Brandonomize
BrandonomizeGG
Posting Member

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2018, 06:41:50 AM »

Viagra Online Consegna 24 Ore
 Should your acne cases are very bad, search for a skin specialist or even a physician. Pills for pimples exist when you have tried out lotions and creams without any effects. Your acne cases are possibly the effect of a hormone imbalances unbalance that can be fixed through taking particular tablets approved by the doctor. Be sure you know very well what is in these capsules before you take them.
  Kamagra Oral Jelly Assunzione
 If you need life coverage consult with your house and car insurance company. Frequently you can obtain a great deal in your insurance coverages should you get them from the very same organization. An insurance policy professional could also give you audio guidance on which kind of insurance coverage policy would fit your situation very best.
  Cialis Uk Next Day
 Choosing the right groundwork colour for your personal skin area can be quite a trial and error procedure, that is not always bad. You wish to make sure to obtain the shade nearest to your organic skin tone in order to prevent streaks on your own experience. Also, stay away from more affordable foundations, they do not function as effectively.
  Viagra 100mg Dose

BryceRiz
BryceRizEM
Posting Member

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2018, 03:45:49 PM »

Adidas Ace 17.1 Blue
 When marketing through the winter season, it can be especially significant to maintain your residence vibrant. Start up a lot of lighting fixtures during any displaying and maintain these windows thoroughly clean. Wintertime days and nights are reduced, and frequently dim, and you would like to avoid any visual appeal of a darker, dreary house. Gentle and dazzling always means pleasant and engaging.

Should you witness dog neglect while on a trip in foreign countries, you must papers the problem in composing and photographically or on video if it is possible. Then you certainly need to enable the community regulators know, even though they are doing not take you really, and record because you knowledgeable them. Make note from the labels and make contact with info of people with whom you spoke. Whenever you return home, show your data for the country's embassy and also to your congressperson.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: