The Mondo Boards
February 19, 2018, 05:38:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome, guests!  Feel free to browse the boards.  In order to post or respond, you will need to register.  It's easy, and it's free!
Be sure you check the Mondo Cult site regularly - we're always updating!  http://www.MondoCult.com

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Casey: 30 Years Later  (Read 9313 times)
The Drunken Severed Head

"Weirdness is where you find it."

« on: August 26, 2011, 02:16:38 AM »

I was lucky and got to see a "sequel" (of sorts) to Frank Henenlotter's trash classic Basket Case in a very old format: Live on stage!

Beverly Bonner wrote a one-act play called "Casey: 30 Years Later" and it premiered here in Pittsburgh, following a (rather ill-fated) screening of the Henenlotter movie, one of the most successful horror films in the days of VHS rental. Belial was pretty creepy in the day! You can read about it at this link (and I'd be grateful if you did):
http://drunkenseveredhead.blogspot.com/2011/08/casey-30-years-later.html

Cinemacabre
Rampant Member
Administrator
SuperHero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 02:39:30 AM »

Bravo, Max! A great read. The play sounds terrific. If it starts going the convention route, I'll make sure to see it. Sounds like a good time. Too bad FH's stuff is a bit too recent for Monsters Bash. I think they'd get a kick out of it.

D'Entre les Morts,

Cinemacabre
The Drunken Severed Head

"Weirdness is where you find it."

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 07:13:53 PM »

It's more than too recent for Monster Bash. It's too gory and too vulgar. Heads would explode if Henenlotter's films were ever shown. He has the love of schlock horror of a John Landis, but the aesthetic of John Waters. And I mean vintage, PINK FLAMINGOS-era Waters, not nicey HAIRSPRAY the Musical Waters.

Nope, no way, no how will a Henenlotter film EVER show at a Monster Bash!

Chaturbate-crich
Chaturbate-sleepCE

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 01:50:07 AM »

So I am currently on my way to New Jersey for a business convention and I REALLY have to pee! It seemed it came on with little to NO warning! So as I walk in to the rest stop from my truck, the camera is shaking a bit, as I really REALLY have to go!! So I finally get into the rest stop and find the bathroom! I start throwing all of my things down and rushing to get my clothes off! All the while jumping around holding my pussy so I don't wet myself! Finally I get my pants off and I pull over the bathroom garbage can so I can piss into it! I am taking too much time and the piss starts squirting out of me onto the floor LOL! But i finally get my aim and start to shoot into the trash can LOL! After I am done I take a breathe of relief! Then I show you all the pee that I accidentally sprayed onto the bathroom floor! LOL! Then i clean myself up, get my clothes back on, and put the garbage can back in place! As I am walking back out to the truck, I tell you how i accidently went into the 'family bathroom' and how there was a random employee that was staring a bit and probably wondering why I hadn't just gone into the normal female restrooms! He will find quite a surprise soon!! Smiley
This was a custom short video, meant for someone who is about ready to cum... hold on an extra few minutes for me and you will not be disappointed. **What to Expect in this Video!!** (recorded approx 11/10/15 - Hair Color: Red)* JOI*CEI*Edging* FEET*Stockings*Dirty talk (Listen as I ask you leading questions, a LOT of good pussy teasing in this one)*Pussy*Playful / Bratty Domme
A highly request video involving hard nipples, wet t-shirt, ripping and lovely smiles
 https://webcamfucker.com/ggwp20
I found this gem on my laptop! I was feeling really playful after a really hot night on cam and found my butt plug in my toy bin! With devlish delight in my slutty heart, and a wicked grin on my face, I reached over to grab the accompanying hitachi and my favorite wand for some mind blowing double penetration and clit stimulation! Sensory overload! I made a mess when I came, and you can see the glistening white cum drip down my pretty pussy lips if you look hard enough
My first Boy/Girl Video ever! Watch me suck a cock with everything I've got. At first I tease it gently, then I bob and suck, spitting and playing until that cock gets hard as a rock and does just what I want. You can watch me suck you off until our cock explodes cum all over my face.
WATCH THIS DIRTY BASTARD FUCK MY TIGHT ASS BEFORE HE UNLOADS HIS HOT SPUNK DEEP INSIDE ME. THEN WATCH AS I FINGER MY ASS AS THE SPUNK DRIPS OUT. ITS VERY VERY NAUGHTY!! XXX
  Daddy got me some new Red Heals. I know I'm his little princess and he loves me. Daddy today is your lucky day I am going to do everything to get you off and deliver a big load on to my Heel's for me to lap up. Cum on Daddy let me use my heel's, Hands Mouth and shoes to get you squirting a big creamy load
I get out one of my choice favorite toys, a glass dildo and I play with myself and my sexy black lace panties.
I m having a real good time , masturbating and cum in the car , driving to Amsterdam, spy on me
 https://webcamfucker.com/olguscha
Awe you poor thing running away from that nagging wife of yours? I love how I am your first choice of escaping from her. But we need to talk I mean why are you even still with her? All she ever does is make you miserable. She has let herself go, doesn't put out, doesn't even bother keeping herself put together and after a long day at work all you want to do is com e home to a relaxing atmosphere but with her she immediately starts bitching about her day. Now look at me Im young, Hot and dont bitch fest about my issues. You come here and I am always on point, makeup done, nails done, hair ect. And when I am having a bad day I simply ask you for some money for some solo retail therapy. After some shopping I feel much better and I come back super perky with new lingerie and outfits that make your mouth water and dick hard. So seriously why are you still with her I think its about time that you leave her and come be with me permanently
You can’t tear your eyes off me.. I am just so sexy in my elbow length gloves and those fetish boots you adore. But honey, let’s be honest.. You’ve had some trouble getting it up lately, haven’t you? Don’t worry, I will make sure it is all taken care of. I ordered these special male enhancement pills for your “condition.” Soon you will be more virile than ever! Yeah, that’s right. Feels good, doesn’t it, to have all the bl00.d flowing to your cock.Look how huge you are. I bet you are just dying to take me, aren’t you. In time, sweetie, in time. Why don’t you stroke it a little? That’s right, that really gets your heart pumping,doesn’t it. Don’t stop now, i haven’t seen you so aroused in years. That’s right. Keep going for me. That tightness in your chest is normal.No, keep going, keep going. It’s normal to be gasping for breath.Don’t you remember what arousal feels like? That’s right. Good boy. I want to see you cum for me. Just do it. Cum and let it all fade to black. At least you’ll die with a smile on your lips, and I will be free to take all the cock I want
Natalia Grey and I sharing a hitachi.... Well, more like fighting over it to position it exactly where we want it for our orgasms.

You think your here to save the princess? nope. your here for me. You want to be a hero? that's just the person who won
In this video I use my Hitachi vibrator to make my full bush pussy cum and squirt all over the bed. I am vocal and enjoy it very much. I'm excited for you to watch me
You love how bubbles look on my wet skin. I wash my body, focusing extra special attention on my tits and ass for you. You won't want to miss the orgasm I give myself afterwards...
 https://webcamfucker.com/purplehaze121
This is a really HOT vid!! I strip off my clothes and get in doggy position. I then proceed to finger myself till i CUM!
Custom clip scenario : You are going to Skype me from the hotel room as I have paid for a birthday spa weekend for you and some girlfriends (you have your BBC present in the room but not visible while we chat) , we finish the call but you forget to close the connection and then you start sucking him ending with a heavy facial you only realise the connection is live still after you have cum all down your face and lipsPlease dress really slutty in the shortest tightest dress you have , no panties but a push up bra , finally latex boots if you have themAs before please use my name a lot to keep it personalAlthough playing the role of slutwife could you please act all innocent until you start the action with the BBC . Perhaps start by thanking me for the present and how you are looking forward to seeing me tomorrow so we can go shopping with my credit card to max out . (I walked in on you sucking off a black guy in the gym changing room recently) so can you say that you are glad you forgave me Shaun and say you aren't tempted again , actually there was a black guy in the sauna today and his massive 12inch tool was bulging through his swim trunks but I resisted so you have nothing to worry about but say with a smirkI say on Skype is that the new dress I bought you ? your not wearing that out are you ? : can you say c'mon Shaun don't my 32G fake tits look great in it barely keeps them under control (then squeeze and cup together hard) , perhaps I should put a G-string on though it's very short and clingyI then then say on skype to you that your skin is looking great : can you say yes Shaun I have had some of the best and heaviest facials here and in fact hopefully getting another one tonight , yummy perhaps wink after the word yummyThen say you must go and pretend to close the connectionCan you please then suck your stud off , can you act this out while he is standing and your on your knees (like BBC bathroom clip) , leave this to you but could you mock me to your stud and talk while it's in your mouth please and then finish with a heavy facial (could you possibly film my clip first so it's a heavy load) . you then realise the connection is still live , in a innocent mocking tone could you say sorry Shaun baby couldn't resist but to won't happen again baby but could you blame me it's a fucking python of a cockFinish by saying don't worry Shaun please don't be upset , we have got you a little souvenir sweetie then wipe his spunk into thong and wipe off his cock with it
A few of you boys requested I make a video of me in my new, tight white pants. They look incredible on my perfect big ass don't they? I want you to stroke off to my big butt. I love being an object of lust and desire. Spit on your cock, rub up and down fantasize about your very own Carmita Bonita fan fuck coming true. My pussy is aching so bad wanting you, Daddy. I want your hot cum all over this ass. I bend over, pose, pull down my pants and tell you when to explode

I touch myself and suck the royal dragon a little before I can't wait anymore. I bounce and ride on the royal dragon dildo, then fuck myself with it to make myself cum multiple glorious times. My first video with my favorite toy, The Royal Dragon by Bad Dragon
shaved, painted in gold) I am a naughty statue who wants to come alive to experience human pleasure. (pics of this video in my store
an archived tease video for you! stripping down, lots of booty Cheesy
 https://webcamfucker.com/upallnite6843
My first attempt at foodie/feederism video! I love to talk about food
Get a nice close up of me finger myself and see my creamy cum drip right out. You know I don't ever let a drop go to waste
After my stretch at home I take you to my comfy place and help you relax from a long day at work... Check out my fresh Pedicure too! I remembered you feet lovers as well as my booty fans

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: