gfxgfxThe Mondo Boardsgfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 16, 2017, 09:34:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome, guests!  Feel free to browse the boards.  In order to post or respond, you will need to register.  It's easy, and it's free!
Be sure you check the Mondo Cult site regularly - we're always updating!  http://www.MondoCult.com
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ch-ch-ch ha-ha-ha  (Read 12553 times)
HammerFilmFan
SuperHero Member

« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2012, 05:57:47 PM »

Wow, Rich that is SWEET! (Kim says it's gorgeous!)

Nice job!

Ray Steele
Cinemacabre
Rampant Member
Administrator
SuperHero Member

« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2012, 06:05:08 PM »

Thanks everyone.

Ray knows first hand the job the contractor did before I took it away from him. It was a mess, so I tore the entire thing down and started over with new material and everything else. It was a nightmare but, in the end, worth everything I went through. I wanted clean straight lines and now I have them.

D'Entre les Morts,

Cinemacabre
Jessie Lilley
Mad Woman of Santa Cruz
SuperHero Member

Jessie's Cat House

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2012, 06:40:53 PM »

Sweet mother of mercy.

I wouldn't know where to start.

You know, once upon a time, I had an impressive library of film, music and books. Now it's a joke. But I DID have a 10 wide by 5 foot high shelving unit with films alone. Laser Disc, VHS, Beta and DVD. Everything I ever loved film-wise was in there, including the bootlegs.

Now it's all gone.

Ah well. I'm slowly re-building. Brad has promised me the entire Rathbone Holmes collection for Christmas. WHAT a gift! And Mr. Cinemacabre has added over the Halloween seasons to my depleted horror collection. One o' these days I'll get my Thin Man collection back, along with Granada's spectacular Miss Marple, Sherlock Holmes (remember where Scarlet Street started? LOL!) and all my English soaps - not the least of which is Upstairs Downstairs!

The music is building faster. I miss that more, I guess. Still, have to replace The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith and a bunch of my Rod Stewart.

Plenty of time.  Wink

Jessie Lilley
Editor-in-chief
Mondo Cult
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: