gfxgfxThe Mondo Boardsgfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 16, 2017, 09:30:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome, guests!  Feel free to browse the boards.  In order to post or respond, you will need to register.  It's easy, and it's free!
Be sure you check the Mondo Cult site regularly - we're always updating!  http://www.MondoCult.com
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: CHFB  (Read 30193 times)
Joe Karlosi

« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2013, 04:31:51 AM »

Ok next post is purely pot calling kettle black but...

...Karlosi, I could swear you are Nathan Brittles. And I though that BEFORE you gushed about him on Latarnia.

Well, I'm definitely not. But I will say that as I was reading his on-target postings in THE OMEGA MAN thread, I thought to myself: "Someone out there is gonna think this guy is me!".  There were some similarities, but not everything. And assuming this Nathan Brittles is posting elsewhere on the CHFB, it would have to be evident pretty quickly that he's not me somewhere along the line.  The reason I was always able to decipher easily when you would pull your stunts by using different aliases, Killer Meteor, was because your actual writing style or "language" remained intact no matter how many times you changed your screen name.

I do not revisit boards under many different aliases (like you have done). For one thing I don't even know how to do it as I only have one computer that I work through at home. And please don't bother telling me how you did it, because I don't want to know -- I just feel that if I can't be me under my known name of Joe Karlosi, there is no point in "re-joining" because it's like it wouldn't be me who's expressing my thoughts, it would be some stranger. And there's no point in being on a board just to pretend to be someone else. I want to be known as me.
Jessie Lilley
Mad Woman of Santa Cruz
SuperHero Member

Jessie's Cat House

« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2013, 07:21:09 AM »

I do love the film SHE WORE A YELLOW RIBBON. One of my favorite Wayne characters: Nathan Cutting Brittles.

Lest we forget.

Jessie Lilley
Editor-in-chief
Mondo Cult
oktim57
Posting Member

« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2015, 04:08:57 AM »

I notice they have deleted the "Missing CHFB-ers" thread, which dated back to 2010. It was in the Off Topics section.
luluthebeast
Magnificent Member

« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2015, 09:22:51 AM »

Are they hiding things again?
voyttbots
SuperHero Member

« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2015, 05:06:17 PM »

I know some posts were deleted from that thread because we were talking about certain people who had been banned from the CHFB. So some people must have continued to post about them to get the whole thing deleted. I stopped reading it when the mods deleted those posts. So it is news to me the whole thing got deep sixed.
Killer Meteor

« Reply #110 on: August 15, 2015, 12:36:35 AM »

The CHFB is so peaceful these days!
voyttbots
SuperHero Member

« Reply #111 on: August 17, 2015, 07:33:20 PM »

There was an FJA thread about a month ago. It was horrible. The usual suspects were raking FJA over the coals & the mods were just letting it run on and on. I posted the thread should be completely deleted, it was a disgrace and my post got deleted. Finally someone deleted the whole ugly thing.
Jessie Lilley
Mad Woman of Santa Cruz
SuperHero Member

Jessie's Cat House

« Reply #112 on: August 20, 2015, 07:46:55 PM »

I haven't been there in so long I'd forgotten about the place. LOL!

Jessie Lilley
Editor-in-chief
Mondo Cult
Killer Meteor

« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2016, 01:16:09 PM »

There was an FJA thread about a month ago. It was horrible. The usual suspects were raking FJA over the coals & the mods were just letting it run on and on. I posted the thread should be completely deleted, it was a disgrace and my post got deleted. Finally someone deleted the whole ugly thing.

As much as I enjoy his work, Tom Weaver can be very cringy when the subject is FJA, Bill Warren, Don Glut or Christopher Lee.
Killer Meteor

« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2016, 02:13:58 AM »

Wich2 is bloody irritating though!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: