gfxgfxThe Mondo Boardsgfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2017, 04:45:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome, guests!  Feel free to browse the boards.  In order to post or respond, you will need to register.  It's easy, and it's free!
Be sure you check the Mondo Cult site regularly - we're always updating!  http://www.MondoCult.com
gfx
gfx
gfxgfx
gfxgfx gfxgfx
Search:     Advanced search
gfxgfx Home Help Calendar Login Register   gfxgfx
gfx gfx
gfx
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Getting back in the swim  (Read 4420 times)
Sereniti1952
TechAdmin

If you never change your mind, why have one?

« on: June 23, 2013, 01:49:32 PM »

Well, I'm getting back into the community here, and I'm also getting back into creating web sites for family, friends, and friends of friends. I'm doing it for the following reasons:

• Because I love creating simple, useful web sites
  • Because my friends, and their friends, have Internet promotional needs but a small budget with which to get it done
  • Because I've been unemployed for six months and need to supplement my income

So, if a new web site is needed, an existing web site needs a face lift, or your webmaster had to move on and you need ongoing maintenance - yours, a friend's, or a friend-of-a-friend's - head on over to http://www.ljwdesign.com, check out the portfolio, then contact me for a free consultation. I can't do it for free, but it'll be the most affordable web service you've inquired about, and I will definitely work within your budget.

Thanks for reading. I'm off to make noise now.

"If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you might as well make it dance" - George Bernard Shaw
Lynda Williams - The Web Lady
www.BaywoodStudio.com - owner
www.MondoCult.com - webmaster@mondocult.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: